- Mark Lin, grant, harry, amarachi, Mrs. Hertzman, DJ, mariel. Mrs.eagen
- Mark lin made a motion to approve meeting notes 10/30
Grant second his motion
- New business
Bank deposits and future purchase order
Grant motions approves to motion the future bank deposits
Amarachi seconds to approve the future bank deposits
Maririel motions to approve the previous approved invoices
Naomi seconds to approve the previous approved invoices
Movie night 12/14 (pennies for patients)
Smart and final purchase of 70$ for friday lunch
Starting canned food drive this week grant, amarachi, and mariel will be out there
Fund raiser for the wooly fire
Pac meeting this Thursday all ASB should be there.
There was a profit of 180 dollars from the pumpkin sale.
The profit of the boo fest was 666 dollars.
Pep rally on 11/30
We will have Naomi and Mariel talking
The high schools kids will be there for the start.
NJHS fund raiser t-shirt fund raiser
20 dollars for a t-shirt
25 dollars for a jacket
Amarachi motions to approve the new business
Grant seconds to approve the new business
President - Marielle Sandler
Vice President - Harry Zhao
Secretary - DJ Cicero
Treasurer - Mark Lin
Spirit - Naomi Porter
Service - Amarachi Onyeador, Grant Walther
- Parents raise their own funds for the 8th grade dance
- Parents pick the 8th grade dance theme.
- We vote on the prop and then the next meeting we vote when it’s at the bottom
- Treasurer has to sign off on how much we spend.
- Then write a check the date minute and the time it was approved
- The umbrella keeps the money in check
- Need papers to say yes on spending money and much detail
- We have an account for all the different things
- It’s one account one number with many different “branches”
- In and outs
- Field trips, talent shows, penny wars, library books, and more
- We earn money from locks, clothes, and merchandise, yearbooks, donations, and agendas.
- How much we have in our account is $50,377,84
- NJHS is at 1,800
- Promotion needs a strict budget
- Promotion money is at 2,200
- Disneyland we’re $1,485
- We are positive on the field trips
- A little low on our ASB budget.
- We have generated 1,700 on agendas this year
- This is earmarked for everything
- Clothes we have 34,000
- We buy from 7,000 to 17,000 in pe clothes
- We want to raise the prices from 8 to 10 dollars next year In agenda books
- Add a new style to the agendas
- Ridgecrest charges 12$ for agendas while Miraleste charges
- We reviewed last year’s budget
- Went over attendance
- Went over budget process
- New business
- Approval of 40$ for pumpkin boo grams
- Vote yes on pumpkin sale (Amarachi)
- Grant Walter made a motion to approve selling pumpkins in front of the school
- Mark Lin seconds to sell pumpkins in front of the school