2018-19 PVIS Registration Information
Following is information regarding the online registration process for the 2018-2019 school year.
For the 2018-19 School year, PVIS students will not need come to campus to complete a Registration Day process. Instead, all forms will be completed online and turned in on the first day of school. Student schedules and locker assignments will be available on Aeries on Thursday, August 16th.
At the beginning of August 2018, families will receive an email from PV Info (PVPUSD) directing them to the online registration links. Please complete the following:
- PVPUSD Mandatory Update of Aeries Parent Portal
- 2018-2019 PVIS PTSA Registration Packet
- PRINT/SIGN-Completed PVPUSD Emergency Card (Student will turn into their 3rd-period teacher on the 1st day of school)
- Print -- Confirmation Email for Completion of Registration Forms (Student will turn into their 3rd-period teacher on the 1st day of school)
This online process confirms for each family your child's attendance at PVIS for the following school year. The following required forms will be turned in on the first day of school to your student's 3rd-period teacher:
- PVPUSD Emergency Card
- Email confirmation of Completed PVIS Registration Forms
You will have the option in the registration portal to:
- Join the PVIS PTSA
- Join the PVIS Booster Club
- Purchase PVIS Spirit Wear
The following important events have also been calendared:
6th Grade Students Orientation- Program: "Where Everyone Belongs" at PVIS
August 16 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the MPR
All 6th-grade students will attend a fun-filled orientation to our campus with 8th-grade student leaders and teachers. Don’t miss out!
6th Grade Parents: Coffee with the Principal and Administration Team
August 16 from 8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. in the Library
Join Dr. Ramirez and her team to learn more about the year ahead at PVIS. Our PTSA and Booster Club will also be available to answer questions.
Optional items for purchase: PE uniforms, padlocks and agenda books
All items will be available for purchase on the orientation day, as well as before and after school on the first day of school in the grass area in front of the library.
See you in August!!