Success as a Virtual Learner (posted 9/13/20)
Students, please view the Success as a Virtual Learner presentation. Tips--
- Download the guided notes, which will help you learn the material as you watch the presentation.
- When you open the PPT presentation--
- Watch the PPT in "slide show" mode to get the full experience, including narration.
- Enable any media content if asked. That way, you'll be able to access the videos embedded in the slides.
- If you're unable to access the embedded videos in the PPT, you can view them at the links below.
- Your P.E. Teacher will let you know if you'll be required to do the activity at the end.
Welcome to PVIS - From Your School Counselors
ALL students are asked to watch this 7-minute "Welcome" presentation given by your school counselors.
Afterwards, open up the PDF version OR go directly to the Microsoft Form
Complete and submit THIS FORM by this Friday, September 4, 2020!
Mrs. McKenna and Mr. Sanz